|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||35 minutes|
- 4 cups Chicken style liquid stock
- 1/2 teaspoon Saffron threads
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Chorizos Thinly sliced
- 1 Red capsicum Deseeded, coarsely chopped
- 1 Red onion Finely chopped
- 1 cup Frozen peas
- 2 Garlic cloves Crushed
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 2 teaspoons Ground sweet paprika
- 1 cup Punnet mini roman tomatoes Halved
- Fresh coriander springs To serve
- Heat paella pan over medium heat. Add olive oil, chorizo, garlic, onion, saffron and paprika, and fry for around 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add to the capsicum to pan and stir regularly for a further 5 minutes.
- Stir through the punnet mini roman tomatoes and add salt and pepper to taste, then add the rice and stir for a couple of minutes so it starts to absorb that lovely flavour.
- Pour in the 4 cups of chicken liquid stock gradually, waiting for the liquid to absorb before adding more. Keep stirring regularly from the outside in and from the inside out.
- Stir in 1 cup of frozen peas and cook for a further 5 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Season further if needed and then scatter fresh coriander sprigs over the paella.
- Serve with wedges of fresh lemon.
Share this Recipe