|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||2 Minutes|
- 120 ml Fresh orange juice
- 60 ml Tequila
- 30 ml Grenadine or to taste
- Orange slices for garnishing
- Blood orange slices for garnishing
- Lime slices for garnishing
- Sugar for rim
- Salt for rim
- Ice cubes to taste
- Half a lime for rim
- Rub a lime wedge around the rim of the glass then dip the edge into the salt and sugar mix (optional)
- Continue by placing the lime, blood orange and orange slices at the bottom of a tall tumbler glass.
- Add the ice cubes, orange juice, and tequila.
- Carefully add the grenadine, it should slowly sink to the bottom. Do not stir.
- Garnish and serve immediately. Enjoy your refreshing cocktail!
Share this Recipe